Interested in exchanges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
I've been thinking of doing a couple of 3/3 daily exchanges (clicking on the image in my signature will direct you to my forum). If you are interested in this, you can reply below with your forum. Please, wait for me to respond before you begin your side of the exchange and give me the chance to approve it first. I have 3 openings for daily exchanges at the moment. If someone drops out, then someone else can take their place.

If you happen to miss a day, you are allowed double up and make it up the next day. You can even make all 21 posts for the week all at once if that is easier for you. I can be flexible because I know everyone has different schedules with work or school or whatever. As long as you make your 21 posts each week, it doesn't matter to me how you split it up.

If you are unable to do any daily exchanges, then I'd be willing to do some one off exchanges if you'd rather just do a 5/5 or 10/10 or anything like that.

The following is the areas I would be the most comfortable with posting in....
- General Discussion
- Literature
- Entertainment (movies and tv)
- Forum Promotion / Webmaster
- Video Games (I know some about Sony and Microsoft but I know the most about Nintendo)

Current Daily Exchanges:
1)
2)
3)

Last edited:

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Hi Jenny/Alice, Would you be interested in another exchange? 12/12 exchange, 3/3 everyday til sunday or 12 all at once?

www.resurgelife.com
I will agree to the exchange as long as I am allowed to post anywhere on your forum. You will be able to post anywhere on my forum that you want as well.

Now, do you want me to do 3 posts daily? Or would you rather I post all 12 posts at once?

Ahfree

Familiar Face
Hi Jenny/Alice, Would you be interested in another exchange? 12/12 exchange, 3/3 everyday til sunday or 12 all at once?

www.resurgelife.com
I will agree to the exchange as long as I am allowed to post anywhere on your forum. You will be able to post anywhere on my forum that you want as well.

also: is this your forum? http://nightlyfrights.forumotion.com/

Now, do you want me to do 3 posts daily? Or would you rather I post all 12 posts at once?
You can post anywhere on the forum, You can also choose to do 3/3 daily or do 6/6 today or 12/12 today, whatever you do ill return it.

Status
Not open for further replies.