Interested in post exchange...?

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
If you can post on a webmaster forum, I may be interested in doing an exchange with you. Forums I comfortable posting on are......gaming (I'm more into Nintendo than I am some of the other consoles), general discussion, webmaster, and literature related. If you have a very specific niche` then I may have to be forced to post in your off topic section.

Reply to this thread with your forum and how big or small you want the exchange to be.

I will provide the link when we come to an agreement.

Active/Active:
- Demon_skeith = Gaming Latest = 3/day
- Ash = Discussion Hub = 3/day

Last edited:
Talk Mental Health

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
If you can post on a webmaster forum, I may be interested in doing an exchange with you. Forums I comfortable posting on are......gaming (I'm more into Nintendo than I am some of the other consoles), general discussion, webmaster, and literature related. If you have a very specific niche` then I may have to be forced to post in your off topic section.

Reply to this thread with your forum and how big or small you want the exchange to be.

I will provide the link when we come to an agreement.
I'm up for any type of exchange (daily, weekly, one time). It would be for Discussion Hub

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
If we do 21 posts a week, that equals out to 3 posts per day. You can come to the forum and posts 3 posts each day or you can come by once a week and make all 21 posts at once. When do you want to start?

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
I'm currently only able to offer 5/5 weekly, but if you're interested I'd be happy to exchange posts for Umbrella Online.

Let's do a one time exchange of 5/5 for right now. I want to make sure I can post on your forum. I've registered on your forum under "JennyorAlice" and I'll have my side done in a minute or two. I've also sent you a PM with a link to my forum.

Reactions: Oblivion Knight

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Darth-Apple, I accept. I went ahead a registered on your forum under "JennyorAlice" and I did 5 posts. If you would like to do more later, all you have to do is ask here in this thread. I'll be sending you the link to my forum in a PM if you'll give me just a sec....

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
@Pennywise would you like to do a 10/10 again with Mind Piff? I may do more next time but would like to join your forum first. If you want, we can do a 10/10 and then possibly next time because it's a webmaster forum a 20/20.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
@Pennywise would you like to do a 10/10 again with Mind Piff? I may do more next time but would like to join your forum first. If you want, we can do a 10/10 and then possibly next time because it's a webmaster forum a 20/20.

I just finished posting 10 posts on your forum under "JennyorAlice". Give me a second and I'll PM you the link.
I would do 10/10 with the forum in my signature. If you agree PM me the link to your webmaster forum and I'll get started right away.

I'll do yours here in a minute. But I'll send you the link via PM so you can see my forum.

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Okay @Pennywise I will get started immediately. Thanks for the support. If I like your site and it's not too difficult to post I will indeed do this every so often after making contact each time. Thanks :D

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Okay @Pennywise I will get started immediately. Thanks for the support. If I like your site and it's not too difficult to post I will indeed do this every so often after making contact each time. Thanks :D

Let me know when you want to do this again.

I will complete my 10 posts today. Please complete yours on VGR too.

I'm doing my part right now.

Reactions: TopSilver

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
@Pennywise I've completed my end just now on your site. I will add it into my favorites. The intro is never counted and I did one extra. No need to get me back. I will give you some time to build up some more threads and would be more then glad to do it again soon. I only request we make contact each time as I haven't been feeling well for the past 10 years and while I always do a good job, sometimes I take breaks. I should be able to do this again though sometime next week.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Okay. Just let me know when you want to do the exchange again. I would like to be asked each time we do an exchange because I want to make sure I have the time available to do it. If I am unable to do an exchange, I will let you know right then when you ask.

Reactions: TopSilver

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Sounds good @Pennywise of course I would ask you. That's what I meant by make contact. I will either private message you to avoid cluttering the thread or post in the thread. We can plan on next week and I'll send you a message sometime then.

Reactions: Pennywise

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
If we do 21 posts a week, that equals out to 3 posts per day. You can come to the forum and posts 3 posts each day or you can come by once a week and make all 21 posts at once. When do you want to start?
Sorry for the late response. That sounds good. Can we start from tomorrow?