Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge

Introducing the Marketing Team!

Hello there!

Today I'm proud to publicly unveil the newest team here at FP, the Marketing Team! Sporting the shiny coral pink colour, our Marketing Team will be working on an array of areas, with the aim to modernise FP's marketing strategy, and appeal to a new generation of webmasters, bloggers, community owners, digital nomads and YouTubers across the web. The Marketing Team will be composed of 2-3 individuals, focusing on:
  • Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Organic Traffic Growth
  • Social Media - Including posts and a new Social Media Posting Service (coming soon!)
  • Engagement & Outreach - Across external forums such as the XF Support Forums, and communities, groups and corners of the web home to webmasters and members potentially interested in what FP offers
  • Retention Improvement - Including FP's new Monthly Newsletter

Can I join the Marketing Team?

You sure can! We currently have, for the first time in FP history, opened external recruitment for our SEO & Organic Search vacancy, and have a thread here on FP, for our 'Social & Newsletter Content Curator' role, which will be responsible for curating content for FP's Social Media channels and monthly newsletter. If you're interested in joining us, be sure to check-out the thread!

We're really excited to announce this new team and some of the work we'll be doing over the coming months. Whilst there is definitely a long journey ahead of us, it's great to get this project off the ground and some of our ideas into action. If you have any questions about the Marketing Team, our work or have any ideas/suggestions for us, do comment below or get in touch with me via private message!

Talk Mental Health

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
Congratulations on the new team! I know it's going to be a great addition to Forum Promotion and will kick-start the growth of the community. I look forward to seeing the months ahead.

Reactions: Cumulus

Puppuccino

Member Team Leader
Aug 16, 2009
FP$
I see that you've outlined the duties above, but what sort of things can the community expect in the coming weeks or months that the marketing team will be leading forward with?

Reactions: Cumulus

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge
I see that you've outlined the duties above, but what sort of things can the community expect in the coming weeks or months that the marketing team will be leading forward with?
Thanks for your question, @Puppuccino.

So the Marketing Team will be responsible for four key areas, some of which will be technical/'behind-the-scenes' and less noticeable directly by the community. These areas are:

• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Organic Traffic Growth -> This will largely be behind the scenes work via the WordPress and backend side of the site
  • Social Media - Including posts and a new Social Media Posting Service (coming soon!) -> This will be visible to members who engage with us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
  • Engagement & Outreach - Across external forums such as the XF Support Forums, and communities, groups and corners of the web home to webmasters and members potentially interested in what FP offers -> This will largely be noticeable through traffic influxes and new members
  • Retention Improvement - Including FP's new Monthly Newsletter -> This will be sent out to all FP members to read on a monthly basis

I hope that answers your question!

Reactions: meetdilip