Is END GAME worth going to the cinema for?

I'm surprised no ones put up a thread discussing this but, I just don't know if it's worth going to the cinema for.

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Dec 27, 2018
FP$
Yes. For two reasons.

1. If you are fan of Iron man and Robert Downey Jr character. Watch it only for him.
2. Marvel have pretty much ended the phase 3 of marvel and from here onwards the heroes won't be united again like this. So this is worth watching. Few characters getting cut in future you will understand who and why.

Spoiler. There is a lot of feminism in there that you may notice especially with Capt. Marvel shown Op like superman which is not canon lol and body positive thor which makes the story funny and in a bad taste. But keeping that aside, Marvel did DC like multiverse thingy lot better than DC which makes you love them for this movie.

Reactions: HamezSEO
Yes. For two reasons.

1. If you are fan of Iron man and Robert Downey Jr character. Watch it only for him.
2. Marvel have pretty much ended the phase 3 of marvel and from here onwards the heroes won't be united again like this. So this is worth watching. Few characters getting cut in future you will understand who and why.

Spoiler. There is a lot of feminism in there that you may notice especially with Capt. Marvel shown Op like superman which is not canon lol and body positive thor which makes the story funny and in a bad taste. But keeping that aside, Marvel did DC like multiverse thingy lot better than DC which makes you love them for this movie.
Well that's just about all the nails in the coffin :hilarious: I'll book some tickets tonight :) thanks

D

Deleted member 44219

Well just make sure to stay away from the Internet in case of any Spoilers. Not that I haven't seen the Movie(Side-Note: I'm not really a big fan of Superheros which is why I'm not seeing this Movie), but I would suggest to keep away from People who are spoiling the Movie for the sake of the Internet or People who tend to spoil Movies.

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
I watched at my local theatre a week before the owner hung himself in it. Why I felt the need to say that idk, but it was a good movie and I think it's worth the watch in theatre

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
I'm definately waiting for it to come out on Blu Ray so I don't have to listen to people thinking the cinema is a coffee date. Humanity ruined Captain Marvel when I saw it along with many other movies because people think it's okay to talk during a movie I have paid for myself and my partner to see.

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
I finally watched Infinity War for the first time this past week, so I think my girlfriend and I are going to see Endgame this weekend. I'm excited, but I'd say the bulk of the movie has already been spoiled to me on Facebook at some point.

I watched at my local theatre a week before the owner hung himself in it. Why I felt the need to say that idk, but it was a good movie and I think it's worth the watch in theatre
That's awful. God bless his family.

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
I finally watched Infinity War for the first time this past week, so I think my girlfriend and I are going to see Endgame this weekend. I'm excited, but I'd say the bulk of the movie has already been spoiled to me on Facebook at some point.

That's awful. God bless his family.
Yeah, what sucks is I was literally about to ask him if I could help his business. It was going under and there was a lot of stuff he could have improved on. Sadly, I was too late in asking to help him and I think that's the reason he did it as he invested everything into that movie theatre.

Sorry for hijacking the post.