• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

is Google ads good for leads?

Advertise Here

Net-Steals

Reputable
Feb 22, 2016
net-steals.com
FP$
I am no expert, and I am one of the minority, but to me, neither worked for me. It just created huge bills for me to pay every month, without EVER getting any revenue out of my online business. I guess it's because it's too new, and I've been spending on pretty much anything that so called 'guaranteed' service, I pretty much gave up on any of them, and I had to cancel my campaign with google. So, personally, I wouldn't recommend, and I know, I am one of the minority. Spending $90 - $100 a month without ANY results, tells me that it isn't for me.

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Texas
atriumforum.com
FP$
I feel like it is dependent of the genre of the forum or site. If it is something EVERYONE in the world likes - of course it will work. If it is something only a small group of people like, yeah not going to build much. Especially when people click off the ads they see a forum or site dead - so they won't join either.

It's the work you put into it, not just expecting ads to be the only thing helping you. :)

b.tadman21

Acquaintance
Jul 7, 2015
www.alliancetek.com
FP$
Yes google adwords is good for lead generation, google adwords is not just for lead generation, it's also good for branding & promotion. It's depends on your requirement. So if you want leads from google ad than don't worry and start google adwords, you need to better optimize you ads campaign & you landing pages for return better ROI. good luck..

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Google ads are expensive though. But they can be extremely effective. Even if you don't have the money for adwords you can always advertise other other peoples sites and sometimes free if you trade links or even trade ad space.

These ads are usually the easiest to bring positive ROI (for every dollar spent, an average of $2 in revenue). Since every visitor is already looking for related products, services or solutions, they also provide higher quality potential customers compared to other Google platforms (such as the Google Display Network).