• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Is there another planet in the solar system?

D

Deleted member 44219

Well, we have heard about Pluto not being the 'Ninth-Planet' in our Solar System as it's a Dwarf-Planet. So I find it very unlikely for there to be another Planet somewhere in our Solar System.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not. Nibiru, as far as I know doesn't really exist(It might but either I'm too lazy to listen to anymore of that nonsense or there's not enough evidence released to the public). Nibiru disturbed and scared a lot of people but seeing as it hasn't happened then it can't really exist.

I also find it unlikely for Nibiru to be the 'Ninth-Planet'. There really is no evidence to prove that. Nibiru would most likely be a Planet that came from some other part of Space. If it was in our Solar System, it would most likely be orbiting around our Sun, just like all of the other Planets.

Azareal

Paragon
Dec 18, 2010
Mars
gosora-project.com
FP$
Well, we have heard about Pluto not being the 'Ninth-Planet' in our Solar System as it's a Dwarf-Planet. So I find it very unlikely for there to be another Planet somewhere in our Solar System.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not. Nibiru, as far as I know doesn't really exist(It might but either I'm too lazy to listen to anymore of that nonsense or there's not enough evidence released to the public). Nibiru disturbed and scared a lot of people but seeing as it hasn't happened then it can't really exist.

I also find it unlikely for Nibiru to be the 'Ninth-Planet'. There really is no evidence to prove that. Nibiru would most likely be a Planet that came from some other part of Space. If it was in our Solar System, it would most likely be orbiting around our Sun, just like all of the other Planets.
It's a joke lol

Also, Eris is the tenth planet. But, the astonomers didn't want to promote it to planet, so they changed the 80 year old definition of "planet" and created the definition of dwarf-planet just so Pluto wouldn't be demoted to asteroid.