Isn't it amazing...

Ste

Madly Diligent
...that after all these years this forum is still here? Seeing some of the original members in the 'Who was online today' box got me thinking about the good old days. It seems odd now thinking back to how much time was spent on this forum and when leaving I hardly ever visited in six years!

How long have you been a member of FP for?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
Havent been here as long as either of you (especially you Ste), but I have been here since November of 2009, and I have noticed quite the bit of changes in terms of users who are active.

Migi

Phantom Thief Lv. N00B
Hi, Ste! Thank you for visiting. ;)

Even for me who joined in 2010 and with my on-off time with FP, so much has changed with old and new faces. Can't imagine how it feels for you. But I believe you should be happy and proud that the community you led back then still survives today, though with different problems and challenges. That's the fun part, though! :p

THF_Martin

Addicted
I haven't been here too long myself either but the community is a very strong and powerful one and I know what it is like to look back on an old community and still see familiar faces around.

Thomasss

Madly Diligent
Jan 28, 2013
FP$
I have been here since 2013, however I wasn't 100% active during those years so I would not count my year towards anything. :lol:

But over time I lurked and visited, and it's amazing how far FP has come and evolved and transitioned into the FP we see today, it's still kicking and hopefully the forum will be kicking for a long time to come! :heart: