• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

JobsInNYC.net

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
Site URL: http://jobsinnyc.net
Package: Ruby
Total posts on your forum: 345
Packager Preferences: (Any preference on who completes the package?) I don't care.
Area Preferences: (Any preference on which areas on your forum you would like us to make the posts?) none

Extra Notes: You can do replies or topics, no preference from me.

Note: This package has been changed from it's normal version due to emergency reasons.

Last edited:

xXInfectedXx

Former Staff
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$
Ruby Package Request Accepted!

Status
Topics: 24/24

Team Members working on this:
xXInfectedXx (8 threads) (Posted as "xXInfectedXx")
Grimalkin (8 threads) (posted as "JennyorAlice")
Hissae2 (8 threads)

Note: Package modified from normal version for emergency reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hissae2

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Jan 26, 2011
Canada
themarioforums.com
FP$
I will complete a part of this package as soon as I've finished the other package I've tagged. Sorry this is taking so long.

Grimalkin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
I've completed my part of this package. Now Hissae can complete his part of this package and finish it up for you when he finishes up with the one he is currently working on. I'm sorry it's taken so long for your package to be completed.

Hissae2

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Jan 26, 2011
Canada
themarioforums.com
FP$