The Marketing Team is Hiring!
Forum Promotion's newest team, #TeamCoral, is hiring! 📈
The Marketing Team is responsible for all areas of Forum Promotion's growth in 2021 and beyond, expanding to new frontiers and attracting the latest webmasters, bloggers, community owners and YouTuber's across the web! The Marketing Team handles areas including Social Media, SEO & Organic Traffic/Search, Engagement & Outreach (externally) and Retention Improvement. As a MTM you will be assigned one of these core areas to work on, and take a lead on your chosen area.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Content Curator who will:
- Assist with the curation of content and infographics (using free online tools) for Forum Promotion's Social Media channels
- Compose the monthly FP User Newsletter including core news/announcements, the latest forum posts, and evergreen blog content (note, you will be writing the newsletter not this content)
- Analyse analytics and data across Social Media and the Monthly Newsletter, reporting back to the MT and MTL
- Being an advocate for FP on any existing communities you are on
- Assist with other Marketing Duties as/when required
Applicants must meet the following Requirements:
- You must be registered on Forum Promotion for at least one month.
- You must have at least 50 high-quality posts around the community.
- You must not have received any official warnings in the past 6 months.
- You must be able to dedicate between 1-5hrs per week on Marketing Team activities: Note, much of the work can be scheduled in advance so this does not have to be spread across everyday.
- You must have a fun and outgoing disposition! Representing the FP brand both within the community, and externally, it's important to be fun!
To apply, please PM me, @Cumulus, the following application form:
[b]Name: Timezone/General Location: Any Marketing/Social Media Experience: Why do you want to be part of our new Marketing Team? What can you bring to the table? What ideas/vision do you have for Forum Promotion's Social Media accounts? What ideas/vision do you have for the Forum Promotion Monthly Newsletter Tell us an interesting, fun, fact about you![/b]
If you have any questions or would generally just like a chat about the role, please drop me a private message! To those applying, the best of luck!