Joshua Farrell's New Ask Me Thread

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger
What unproven conspiracy theory do you think might be true?

Do you know any programming languages? / what's your favorite or which would you want to learn first If you don't know any?

Would you rather have been administrator when FP opened? Why or why not?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
What unproven conspiracy theory do you think might be true?
The Egyptian Pyramids being lading sites for aliens.

Do you know any programming languages? / what's your favorite or which would you want to learn first If you don't know any?
I have a fare grasp of html and css. Would love to get to know php better, as I haven't actually coded using that in awhile.

Would you rather have been administrator when FP opened? Why or why not?
Nah, I hated the drama of the time I joined. I would have hated some of the drama that happened before that.

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger

I have a fare grasp of html and css. Would love to get to know php better, as I haven't actually coded using that in awhile.

Nah, I hated the drama of the time I joined. I would have hated some of the drama that happened before that.
Mm, well PHP isn't too hard. It doesn't take too long if you try to learn just a little bit each day.

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger

Mm, well PHP isn't too hard. It doesn't take too long if you try to learn just a little bit each day.

I think the pyramids could have been an attempt or a success with natural magnetic fields and energy to power parts of their civilization.

True, FP has a very long history

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger
what's LOL means to you
I'm laughing out loud, it means league of legends, duh!
Did you think it meant something else?

Lots of love,
~ Ghost

----------------------------------------
Joshua, do you like the colors of FP or do you wish they could have been something other than blue?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
What is one thing you have never told anyone?
My deepest darkest secrets. :D

Joshua, do you like the colors of FP or do you wish they could have been something other than blue?
The default theme? Sure, sometimes I wish the default was either a light version of the blue theme, or a different default theme all-together. Been taking advantage of the dark them though.

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger
Mmm, I genuinely like the design right now. Of course I also loved the original FP design and some of the alterations, but this one really feels slick and nice