• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

JrzSoft Forum |Forum Moderators Wanted

Mushmellow

Addicted
Apr 3, 2016
Hell
FP$
Hello all! JrzSoft forum is looking for atleast 1 or 2 mods. I'm using an old script UseBB and we have alot of spam. I really love the forum so I'm not planning on converting it to another. I would like the mods to do the following:
  • Clean Spam
  • Make Topics/Post
  • Be Active
I'm on a tight budget at the moment but I'm willing to pay $2USD per month (I know it's a little but meh, there are other forums where they don't pay). Payments are Monthly and via paypal. Apart of being paid you will aslo get a @jrzsoft.com email. Pm me if interested.

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Hello all! JrzSoft forum is looking for atleast 1 or 2 mods. I'm using an old script UseBB and we have alot of spam. I really love the forum so I'm not planning on converting it to another. I would like the mods to do the following:
  • Clean Spam
  • Make Topics/Post
  • Be Active
I'm on a tight budget at the moment but I'm willing to pay $2USD per month (I know it's a little but meh, there are other forums where they don't pay). Payments are Monthly and via paypal. Apart of being paid you will aslo get a @jrzsoft.com email. Pm me if interested.
Can you provide a link to your website?