Kids Fun Zone

Raymond

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 6, 2008
L.A
FP$
Hello FP gang!

I wanted to put this here and get some feedback. I started an online business dedicated to kids' toys and baby collections.

Looking for some feedback on ways to improve & feedback in general on how it looks currently.

Lämmchen

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
I see you have the contact info on some other pages but a lot of people prefer to see it on the index page. It makes you look more trustworthy to have a way to be contacted.

The logo looks great but seems tiny compared to the large photo of the plushies.

Raymond

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 6, 2008
L.A
FP$
I see you have the contact info on some other pages but a lot of people prefer to see it on the index page. It makes you look more trustworthy to have a way to be contacted.

The logo looks great but seems tiny compared to the large photo of the plushies.
Thanks for feedback, didn't want logo to be main focus better for products.

As far as contact us, since it's not a forum, I want to make sure people click on the correct way to contact the business. As those emails may change over time. As the company grows so will the departments and such. As far as marketplace type company, I don't see need for generic contact us. Which is what I assume you mean.

ZandraJoi

Reputable
One thing I like seeing when I shop online is estimated shipping costs. Some have where you order i.e. $50 & get free shipping. Others at least let you have a shipping calculator. Also, where you are from, your story is always beneficial. Plus where you are shipping FROM is esp. helpful in this day & age.
I hope this becomes a success for you!