Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
What’s The Best Way To Spend A Rainy Afternoon?

not really :p Prove it :p

Maybe when I've had a couple of beers. I'll make a really pretty theme just for you. :heart:

Did you release four days ago was your ten year anniversary of joining FP? Your favourite moment?

I did. I meant to make a topic about it, but I didn't think about it until like two days after the anniversary date. My favorite moment would definitely be the fantastic Skype chats we had. I spent the vast majority of my free time on Forum Promotion, especially in high school. I was on FP during classes. I immediately got on FP when we got home. We had a very active MSN/Windows Live chat, and then we had a very active Skype chat when MSN merged with it. I can't forget chatting with @Eternal, @Giorgios, etc constantly. We'd all be chatting on Skype for hours.

Good times.

Reactions: 22_22

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Community Team
Package Team
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Thank You Badge
Have you ever wanted to go to space?

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
If You Had A Choice Between Having A Tail Or Losing A Leg, Which Would You Choose?

More limbs is better than less, so I’ll take the tail.

What's the most spontaneous thing you've done?

I used to enjoy seeing how fast my car can go on Briley Parkway. I was driving a very beat up Civic that would shake uncontrollably when I went over 80. I maxed it at 112 back then at one point. I’d call that spontaneous.

What do you think the purpose of life is?

Maybe there isn’t one? Difficult to say.

Have you ever wanted to go to space?

No, I’m comfortable with my feet on the ground.

Did you ever get into that show "Attack on Titan"?

I don’t know what that is, so I assume no.

What is "UVOPIA" in your signature? :eek:

At some point, all my sites will link back to it as a network of sorts, but that’s been on my to do list for over a year now. It may end up being nothing at all.