In progress Lack of Linkages on Advertise Over At Guides

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
FP$
Cookie Badge
Yeah, looks like the advertising page needs to be updated to include everything. I have almost everything ready to update the advertise page itself. I have implemented the signature advertising service, but need to work on seeing if a couple of the others are easy to implement and not an eyesore.

All I need to do is update the advertising page, and include links to the purchase pages.

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
FP$
Yeah, looks like the advertising page needs to be updated to include everything. I have almost everything ready to update the advertise page itself. I have implemented the signature advertising service, but need to work on seeing if a couple of the others are easy to implement and not an eyesore.

All I need to do is update the advertising page, and include links to the purchase pages.
Ahh I see and indeed that's an importance considering that I am deaf and blind I understand when things are indeed an eyesore to look at.

I have just been talking to someone in PM here about such in their own forum about the excess of images being an issue to me since the information per forum is difficult for me to find out. Thus gets that this needs to be consider prior to addressing this concern as well.

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Hi @FriendlyPerson,

We would like to make sure that Forum Promotion is accessible by anyone. If you feel like we could do better in certain areas regarding accessibility, we'd love to hear from you!