• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Life Is Too Sport! An exciting blog documenting my life and experiences.

22_22

Madly Diligent
Another brand new blog article.
Check it out and drop a comment. :)

22_22

Madly Diligent
Brand new article.
Check it out at

ZandraJoi

Package Team Leader Assistant
Package Team
Brand new article.
Check it out at
Good topic! We tend to be our own worst critic & enemy. Do what you can do, life is not a race. What works for one, may not work for you. If we are true to ourselves, we will go far!

ZandraJoi

Package Team
What we needed at one time, we may not need later on. It’s a great journey to be on to learn & grow along the way. If your University has a forum, newspaper, why not try to post this article in there as well? I’m sure there are others who were gung-ho at the beginning only to have the reality set in.

22_22

Madly Diligent
What we needed at one time, we may not need later on. It’s a great journey to be on to learn & grow along the way. If your University has a forum, newspaper, why not try to post this article in there as well? I’m sure there are others who were gung-ho at the beginning only to have the reality set in.

I have enquired in the past about this as I do like to get my blog out there to as many people as possible! I do wonder though if some of my articles are too honest for some though! :p But that is a good idea as it means I can reach more university-based students as well as my regular loyal readers! :)

22_22

Madly Diligent
Here is my brand new article

ZandraJoi

Package Team
I have enquired in the past about this as I do like to get my blog out there to as many people as possible! I do wonder though if some of my articles are too honest for some though! :p But that is a good idea as it means I can reach more university-based students as well as my regular loyal readers! :)
I think they are honest, maybe could be called 'too honest' to some. But you are not degrading people. You are merely writing out your own thoughts.

ZandraJoi

Package Team
Here is my brand new article
I think of this as Self-Care. When we rest, our bodies & minds get recharged & we are able to handle things a lot better. I unplug often from technology.
I’ve actually set timers to make sure I take a break. Too often we are online & look at that ‘one more thing’ & it’s hours later!

22_22

Madly Diligent
Brand new article!

22_22

Madly Diligent
Another brand new article for you to read!

22_22

Madly Diligent
Brand new article.
Check it out

22_22

Madly Diligent
Brand new post.