Life Is Too Sport! Brand new personal blog.

22_22

Madly Diligent
Jun 14, 2009
England
FP$
Site Name: Life Is Too Sport
URL: https://lifeistoo.sport.blog/
Type: Personal blog.
Site Info: My first attempt dipping into the blog world. This is a personal blog where I share my views across subjects that are important to me - such as sport, mental health, university and music. The content will be diverse, including other topics too. I have an introducing article and an about me page on there too, so you can find out more about me. But I have linked my twitter in too, so feel free to get to know me. Also I encourage you to share your views through comments, and share the articles to your friends. I'm happy to take on board ideas and really get a community feel going on. :)

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Awesome work. Love the domain/web address :p

Reactions: 22_22

suny

New Arrival
Mar 14, 2019
FP$
I liked the design, I hope I will see more of it in near future! Keep up the good job mate. Looking forward to see you there :)

Reactions: 22_22

22_22

Madly Diligent
Jun 14, 2009
England
FP$
I liked the design, I hope I will see more of it in near future! Keep up the good job mate. Looking forward to see you there :)
Thank you for your kind words. Feel free to check out some articles, I would love to hear your comments and input. :)

Just wish I was an sports person,
There is a lot more than just sport on there! Have a little dig around and see what you like. :)

TopSilver

Acquaintance
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
While the design tends to pop out at you for sure you could use some more structure in my opinion. Have you considered wordpress? Not sure if that's what your using but doesn't appear like it right off hand. Anyways interesting topics you have about mental health. Would probably help someone in the future

22_22

Madly Diligent
Jun 14, 2009
England
FP$
While the design tends to pop out at you for sure you could use some more structure in my opinion. Have you considered wordpress? Not sure if that's what your using but doesn't appear like it right off hand. Anyways interesting topics you have about mental health. Would probably help someone in the future
Thank you! Yes it is wordpress. Structure wise? What exactly are you referring to? :)

Reactions: TopSilver

TopSilver

Acquaintance
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Thank you! Yes it is wordpress. Structure wise? What exactly are you referring to? :)
Maybe some excerpts on the main page so when someone lands on the site they have a better idea of the topic or genre (that being mental health advice.. etc). When I first went to your page I wasn't sure what it was about and had to look for my answer a bit harder. Just giving some advice is all. Site looks interesting. I think if you had some preview text from some of the blog articles you would do a lot better on activity/comments. Just wanted to suggest is all.

22_22

Madly Diligent
Jun 14, 2009
England
FP$
Maybe some excerpts on the main page so when someone lands on the site they have a better idea of the topic or genre (that being mental health advice.. etc). When I first went to your page I wasn't sure what it was about and had to look for my answer a bit harder. Just giving some advice is all. Site looks interesting. I think if you had some preview text from some of the blog articles you would do a lot better on activity/comments. Just wanted to suggest is all.
Those are two fabulous suggestions. Thank you. I need to look into seeing if I can apply both.

Reactions: TopSilver