Life with M.E (Chronic Fatigue)

Fullmoon

Seasoned Veteran
Site Name: Life with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
URL: https://lifewithmebyjaz.blogspot.com/
Type: (Blog)
Site Info:

I decided to make a blog about my Chronic Illnesses to use as a diary. And to use as evidence for upcoming assessments.
Posts will be about my day to day life, experiences, and awareness for M.E (Chronic Fatigue), but also there will be posts about Fibromyalgia (Chronic Pain) & Kyphosis/Lordosis (Curved Spine)

Last edited:
Reactions: AussiePaul

Fullmoon

Seasoned Veteran
New content up. Site has been up a week.
66 views so far, which doesn't look like much, but I've only advertised at 3 places so far (including here)
Not been a good week for me pain wise so haven't been able to get the site on more advertising places. But hope to next week.

Fullmoon

Seasoned Veteran

Almost at 100 views :D

Lämmchen

Addicted
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
I don't have any of the things you do but I want to encourage you to keep going with this because I have other issues (including surviving 2 different cancers) and reading what other people have gone through has helped me a lot. Some of the blogs I read were 10 years old and their information still was a benefit to me especially if they had the surgeries I had or to know what type of treatment plans they had and what worked and what didn't...even what to ask the doctors meant a lot to me. I like when people go back in years later for a quick update.

There are people who write blogs and don't know if they're doing any good but I tell you it means the world to the one or two people who NEED to hear what you have to say. So don't stop :)

Fullmoon

Seasoned Veteran
I don't have any of the things you do but I want to encourage you to keep going with this because I have other issues (including surviving 2 different cancers) and reading what other people have gone through has helped me a lot. Some of the blogs I read were 10 years old and their information still was a benefit to me especially if they had the surgeries I had or to know what type of treatment plans they had and what worked and what didn't...even what to ask the doctors meant a lot to me. I like when people go back in years later for a quick update.

There are people who write blogs and don't know if they're doing any good but I tell you it means the world to the one or two people who NEED to hear what you have to say. So don't stop :)
Thank you, means a lot to read this.
I know there are a lot of people going through M.E, Fibro, etc who don't know about it, don't have anyone who understands it or what they are going through. It can be a very lonely existence, I hope my blog helps people who have debilitating illnesses and people who know people with them.

Reactions: Lämmchen

Fullmoon

Seasoned Veteran
2 new posts up.
Friend is doing a sponsored swim, cause is to Invest in M.E Biomedical research, if anyone wants to donate plz do, link is on the new post of the blog.
2nd post is abit about having an M.E crash :/