Lifespot - general community exchange

Lifespot

Reputable
Dec 3, 2018
FP$
I registered an account under the username "Simon" but... "Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken."
Sorted that for you, you got flagged by the stopforumspam database for some reason!

5/5 with https://thedrumlesson.com ?? (to be completed within two days at most) You don't have to post about drums - if you don't want.
Sure, let me know when you complete and I'll return ASAP.

Lifespot

Reputable
Dec 3, 2018
FP$
10:10? I don't have a forum so I'll take some posts here. Let me know if you're interested and I'll sign up as Jerlene on your forum and get started.
Sure, sounds good. Let me know when you are done and I'll return. You already have an account though!

Sorry for late timing. My forum has been switching hosts, but certainly I want to get busy on this one ASAP - as now "everything is ready".
Can you remind me, was it the link in your filter?

I've finished my 5 posts on your forum!
I shall return this evening! Thank you so much.

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
10:10? I don't have a forum so I'll take some posts here. Let me know if you're interested and I'll sign up as Jerlene on your forum and get started.
Sure, sounds good. Let me know when you are done and I'll return. You already have an account though!
I've completed my part. Thanks in advance!

Lifespot

Reputable
Dec 3, 2018
FP$
I will reciprocate asap. I am currently in the hospital with my wife who is giving birth to our third child. I promise I will return the posts asap.