Suggestion List of forums that allow promotion in signature

Kaynil

Paragon
Package Team
I just quickly want to suggest in addition to @Ghost's idea that we could design a hashtag that we can use, like #SignatureAdvertisingAllowed, in our promotion thread to let other people know we are fine with it. Since the hashtags are clickable, this would bring a list of the posts that used the tag. So the more we use it and let it become standard the better the list will become. :happy:

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
I just quickly want to suggest in addition to @Ghost's idea that we could design a hashtag that we can use, like #SignatureAdvertisingAllowed, in our promotion thread to let other people know we are fine with it. Since the hashtags are clickable, this would bring a list of the posts that used the tag. So the more we use it and let it become standard the better the list will become. :happy:
I wonder if the hashtag plugin has any sort of protected hashtags, like they can only be used in certain forums.
I doubt it, but that would be kind of cool for having promotion directory specific hashtags

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
I actually like this idea. This will allow users themselves to manage the "list" that is requested by simply adding the hashtag which people can see which topics/sites are affiliated with signature advertising.