List of Reliable Hosts

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
Let's make a list of reliable hosts to help new users who needs hosting.

This list is not for people to promote their hosts but rather a list of reliable hosts for webmasters. Therefore, you cannot submit your own host and you can only submit hosts which you use that is reliable. You are not allowed to submit hosts that you are promoting.

Please also note this is not an official list from Forum Promotion but just a list built by webmasters who had good experiences. Therefore you are using the hosts at your own risk so make sure you do the research beforehand. One person having a good experience doesn't mean you will also have a good experience. However we created this to help you cut down the time searching for a reliable host.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
This list is not for people to promote their hosts but rather a list of reliable hosts for webmasters. Therefore, you cannot submit your own host and you can only submit hosts which you use that is reliable. You are not allowed to submit hosts that you are promoting.

Please also note this is not an official list from Forum Promotion but just a list built by webmasters who had good experiences. Thanks.

pandaa

Madly Diligent
May 28, 2012
FP$
Allan said:
Could you please add holder host to the list. I have used their vps and it was great. http://www.holderhost.com
I was going to recommend them as well! I'm currently hosting a site with them, and I've had nothing but good experiences. :) Added to the list.

Cameron said:
I recommend adding PremiereHost. I know some people are hesitant to support web hosts around the FP circle, but I have had a great experience with them.

http://www.premierehost.net/
Thanks for the recommendation Cameron!

alakazam

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Apr 5, 2014
FP$
kaizax said:
For host, I think big company like goddady,
Several sites and forums hosted with GoDaddy load incredibly slow for European visitors. I state this from my personal experience.