List of Reliable Hosts

D

Deleted member 5665

https://srvis.com/

Should be in the list in OP post. @MasterA Very realiable I been with them for nearly 3 years now and never experienced any downtime or issues. Very high quality support.

Hikari_Al3x

Familiar Face
Mar 12, 2016
FP$
i rent a dual quad server from http://dacentec.com - its very reliable for people far away from the datacenter (north carolina). i had people from australia with fair connection to my team fortress 2 server.

support isnt that bad either. the power distribution unit failed a few weeks ago and it took only about 15 minutes to switch the server to a new one. i would recommend them highly.

Cierra

Retired Staff
Feb 2, 2013
FP$
I definitely would vouch for Scala. I use them and they offer good prices, timely support, and the packages they offer are fair. They provide help even if the tech problem isn't related to them or their hosting. Transferring to them is free and they do all the work for you. They have an affiliate program as well but I haven't totally checked that out yet.

Jesse

New Arrival
May 31, 2016
FP$
add following hosting into your listing

siteground
fastcomet
a2hosting
inmotionhosting
bluehost
ipage
waxspace
godaddy
justhost

tomhenry

New Arrival
Jan 7, 2016
fbgroupmarketer-review.com
FP$
MasterA said:
Let's make a list of reliable hosts to help new users who needs hosting.

This list is not for people to promote their hosts but rather a list of reliable hosts for webmasters. Therefore, you cannot submit your own host and you can only submit hosts which you use that is reliable. You are not allowed to submit hosts that you are promoting.

Please also note this is not an official list from Forum Promotion but just a list built by webmasters who had good experiences. Therefore you are using the hosts at your own risk so make sure you do the research beforehand. One person having a good experience doesn't mean you will also have a good experience. However we created this to help you cut down the time searching for a reliable host.
I do not like godaddy really, it's just best to be a domain name provider