Plymouth
FP$
Useful! Thanks for sharing :)

MechVerse

New Arrival
Oct 19, 2016
US
FP$
I use Wholesale Internet. They're a Kansas City, Missouri-based dedicated server host that's been around since the late 1990's and owns/operates their own datacenter in the Oak Tower, a former telephone exchange in downtown Kansas City. Support is meh, but you can pick up a good Core 2 Quad-based dedicated server with 100mbps unlimited bandwidth for $15 a month, which I have and it's been very reliable. Older equipment, but reliable.

http://wholesaleinternet.net

HostXNow

New Arrival
Jan 19, 2017
FP$
Let's make a list of reliable hosts to help new users who needs hosting.

This list is not for people to promote their hosts but rather a list of reliable hosts for webmasters. Therefore, you cannot submit your own host and you can only submit hosts which you use that is reliable. You are not allowed to submit hosts that you are promoting.

Please also note this is not an official list from Forum Promotion but just a list built by webmasters who had good experiences. Therefore you are using the hosts at your own risk so make sure you do the research beforehand. One person having a good experience doesn't mean you will also have a good experience. However we created this to help you cut down the time searching for a reliable host.

Apart from GoDaddy performance not being that good I have seen the others mentioned a lot on different sites, and so fair play for listing reliable ones and not just the ones that pay the highest affiliate commissions like most other sites do.

Shannon Apple

Resident
Jul 6, 2016
Ireland
www.sakugacity.com
FP$
GoDaddy's shared hosting is terrible. It's not a reliable host and so many other people complain about it. You are hosted with up to 100 other sites on their shared servers and they do not give a flying monkeys what kind of sites will share your IP. I learned this when Avast blocked our IP and I had a discussion with them. They were nice and unblocked us, instead individually blocking all of the malicious sites that shared our IP and advising us to move to a new host.

We're currently using inMotionHosting and we definitely do not share a server with malicious sites. They actually seem to care about that. The only thing is, search engines appear to be blocked from crawling us and it's something that we're going to have to address, by possibly moving hosts again, but this time onto a dedicated server.

daulapis.a

Familiar Face
Feb 2, 2017
FP$
Would not recommend godaddy as well. Some time ago (like 2-3 years ago) it was really reliable. Not anymore though, I'd use it only if I needed very specific name they got.

chandrabhanmaktal

New Arrival
Jan 3, 2018
FP$
I am using server basket hosting services since last 3 years, In between this period I have not faced any issue, having a 24*7 expert support. It is one of the reliable hosting providers. Provided according to my requirements at affordable prices. And I have updated my plan to my requirements. Overall I am having a great experience with them. As per my experience, it comes from a reliable hosting providers list. Helps new users who are beginners, and resolve queries on live chat as well as through emails, support helps around the clock.

https://www.serverbasket.com/

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
  • Agree
Reactions: zoldos