• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

List of Reliable Hosts

テクニカル諏訪子

Familiar Face
Mar 19, 2018
Itabashi City, Japan
www.076.ne.jp
FP$
I use ConoHa, JPStream, Ransom IT (Australia server), and SimplerCloud (Singapore server).

JPStream is nice for lots of storage, but control panel is barebones (no server management, no remote console, etc., so if your server goes down, you must rely on support tickets).
Recently I spent 8 hours on a support ticket back and forth because their monitoring systems have seen a DoS attack, re-enabled the server, but forgot to make it available online.
I had to scan my server with NMAP for them to trigger another DoS alarm, which put my server back online.

ConoHa is really nice, but only offer 50 GB SSD servers, and everything else is customisable.
Support is fast, a lot of choice in Linux distributions or pre-configured images, lots of payment options (including even gift cards available in combini stores!), but you might not be able to ask for support if you don't speak Japanese (warning to others if you want to try).

I got servers at Ransom IT and SimplerCloud only this week, so no experience yet, other than SimplerCloud can take up 3 days to manually proof your name and address are genuine.

zoldos

Resident
Sep 14, 2009
the south
FP$
I'm now on a fully dedicated server from https://server4you.com (had a very nice VPS previously). Very very fast. Tonnes of space and resources to run 4 sites with room to grow. $37.99 a month. It is un-managed tho, so you'll need to know your way around a Linux console, or Plesk. I am very pleased tho!

HostXNow

New Arrival
Jan 19, 2017
FP$
Some good ones there for sure, but if you notice a lot of them don't include as much CPU, mem and disk IO compared to others. The more of those resources you have the faster your website will load. Also helps if they use SSD, LiteSpeed/LSCache, etc too. Of course, you want a website who will help you optimise your website so it runs as fast as possible. Not all providers will help with such work as it is usually developer type work. You can search for reviews to find which providers help their customers optimise their websites, etc.

Hopefully, some members from ForumPromotion can review our service sometime so we can get some feedback! :cool:

Looks to be a good list though. Good work! ;)

• Winner
Reactions: jazz555 and zoldos

zoldos

Resident
Sep 14, 2009
the south
FP$
Some good ones there for sure, but if you notice a lot of them don't include as much CPU, mem and disk IO compared to others. The more of those resources you have the faster your website will load. Also helps if they use SSD, LiteSpeed/LSCache, etc too. Of course, you want a website who will help you optimise your website so it runs as fast as possible. Not all providers will help with such work as it is usually developer type work. You can search for reviews to find which providers help their customers optimise their websites, etc.

Hopefully, some members from ForumPromotion can review our service sometime so we can get some feedback! :cool:

Looks to be a good list though. Good work! ;)
Cool. Good luck with it!! :D