Literary Forum/Blog

Darya

Acquaintance
Apr 12, 2019
America
wildminds.wixsite.com
FP$
So I've been considering starting up a forum and/or blog centered around writing, editing, and reading given that I haven't really been able to find a community like that that really caters to my needs. My only issue is that more artistic forums don't seem to be the most popular or attract many members, and I'm not sure how much I'd be able to do with it.

Thoughts?

Shole

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
Kladovo
FP$
Blog is much better, I am in the process of polishing mine at the moment and going public soon enough.
Thing is forums for writing wont have a value unless those are present:
Contests to win prizes money or something else
A lot of review exchanges(rate others work)

So yeah what exactly will your community focuse on?

Darya

Acquaintance
Apr 12, 2019
America
wildminds.wixsite.com
FP$
That makes a lot of sense, yeah.

Any community I would consider is just a possibility, and I haven't thought about it too hard, but I think that if I went through with it, there'd be a lot of reviews of various literary pieces, I'd probably look at word-processing sites,word-counters, freelancing sites, book-to-movie adaptations, the creative writing process- so, basically, all things tied into writing.

Shole

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
Kladovo
FP$
That makes a lot of sense, yeah.

Any community I would consider is just a possibility, and I haven't thought about it too hard, but I think that if I went through with it, there'd be a lot of reviews of various literary pieces, I'd probably look at word-processing sites,word-counters, freelancing sites, book-to-movie adaptations, the creative writing process- so, basically, all things tied into writing.
Thats a good start just consider your audience. For me as a writer, if a forum is able to share my poetry, if I am able tl win contests in there, of I can get something back towarss tmy writing I will join it. As a reader I like things where i get suggstions or summaries on why to give sonething a chance or not.
It's quitethe challe.ge, but I wish you good luck. We can link up or some collaboration if you make it happen, I am always open for that

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
If you do decide to do a literary forum/blog, let me know. I would be interested in joining or following since I enjoy reading. I also have a blog that's kind of focused on literature so we could affiliate with one another if you'd be interested.

Shole

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
Kladovo
FP$
Looks ok to me, will see how it develops :D