• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Lockdown UK

Advertise Here

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Looks like we’re saying goodbye to 2021
I actually think the easing of our current lockdown restrictions is really good - nice clear roadmap with set dates and a carefully stricken balance between care and caution.

I think your over-dramatizing what's being said. It's just a pre-cautionary warning, let's not be alarmist. That said there was a video of buisness and public reaction and it was "oh I'm so happy and oh I can't wait to get back to normal", well - I'm not living in false hope either. I'm personally more of a "Well, we'll see.." taking it week by week, month by month, trying to take a more realist view of seeing how it goes.

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Seems that USA has been normal since the start with no lockdown, and in many other countries, I please say to all people to not go crazy and obey what's right and wrong, otherwise, we are on full lockdown again. Even that over 800K people had there jabs, doesn't been it's safe since they can and might pass it on to those that have not had the jabs.

The crazy part about it all that so many people damn booked there Holidays, WTF

Lämmchen

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
Seems that USA has been normal since the start with no lockdown,

Actually each state is governed differently since we are a constitutional republic. Some states had more serious restrictions than others. If you compare California to Florida you will find that the data is very similar but each state had different restrictions with California being super tight and Florida, well, my friends don't wear masks there normally.