Status
Not open for further replies.

johnthan

Reputable
Apr 18, 2016
Jamshedpur
www.gpway.net
FP$
So, it's here now in SVG format...and will be given in PNG format after you satisfied with the colors.

I can change the logo color and it's background which is actually for demo purpose as you can see here four background colors are only. If you want it in any specific color, reply below.

Channel art is simple, the color of the logo place over the image can be changed if you want to. Please reply below.

D

Deleted member 32117

So, it's here now in SVG format...and will be given in PNG format after you satisfied with the colors.

I can change the logo color and it's background which is actually for demo purpose as you can see here four background colors are only. If you want it in any specific color, reply below.

Channel art is simple, the color of the logo place over the image can be changed if you want to. Please reply below.
I like the Channel ArtWork

johnthan

Reputable
Apr 18, 2016
Jamshedpur
www.gpway.net
FP$
As you did reply with any changes I have come with PNG files only here.

Also, I have added all the files created. Two different designs.
Total: 12 files in PNG
LG1: 6 and LG2: 6 files
4 PNG 800x800 px profile icons, 1 black background and 1 photo background channel art 2560x1440 px (and same with another design)

Your download link is ready and it will be deleted after download. Get the file from here http://www.l2u.in/2018/08/logo-and-channel-art-for-league-gamers.html

D

Deleted member 32117

As you did reply with any changes I have come with PNG files only here.

Also, I have added all the files created. Two different designs.
Total: 12 files in PNG
LG1: 6 and LG2: 6 files
4 PNG 800x800 px profile icons, 1 black background and 1 photo background channel art 2560x1440 px (and same with another design)

Your download link is ready and it will be deleted after download. Get the file from here http://www.l2u.in/2018/08/logo-and-channel-art-for-league-gamers.html
Sorry my mistake the motto was to suppose to say United we play remove the thats it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO