Paid/Free Looking for a co-owner for a paid to earn forums - must be willing to get the domain hosting read more..

Hi there yaall. I am starting with nothing until the end of the week, hopefully going to turn that one forum in to something major, and outstanding. I don't know what it is yet, but maybe me and you can find that niche!

A bit about me I am thirty years old, I live by my self with a cat named max, and I am really in to SEO and ranking sites I have ranked over 40 different site all being in the top 100 pages in google within a few months this was a few years back and in my spare time imagine me dedicating most of my time to a project can't say the name because they will sue me. I have great success with opening up minecraft forums and minecraft server lists and ranking them with the right individuals we can do something

have a lovely dayevening!

Last edited:

tdbnz

Resident
FP$
Hi there yaall. I am starting with nothing until the end of the week, hopefully going to turn that one forum in to something major, and outstanding. I don't know what it is yet, but maybe me and you can find that niche!

A bit about me I am thirty years old, I live by my self with a cat named max, and I am really in to SEO and ranking sites I have ranked over 40 different site all being in the top 100 pages in google within a few months this was a few years back and in my spare time imagine me dedicating most of my time to a project can't say the name because they will sue me. I have great success with opening up minecraft forums and minecraft server lists and ranking them with the right individuals we can do something

have a lovely dayevening!
Hey

My Name is Thomas from Christchurch NZ

I keen on helping you on your forum

Still need a hand let me know