Paid - $ Looking for a job

Claraviolet

Paragon
Jun 8, 2014
myanimeforum.net
FP$
I am looking for a job.
Most of you guys know me as a former PTM. I can make quality posts in Anime, general discussions, promotion forums...whatnot.
I can post at least 2 posts daily in your forum.
I am looking for a job as a PTM, moderator,admin for now.

If you need more information about me, do contact me.

Thank you,

Yours Claraviolet.

Last edited:
Talk Mental Health

WLTG

Reputable
Apr 9, 2015
FP$
Hi Claraviolet

Me and ddoesmc was wondering if you would like to join up with Admin Plan. We can discuss you position over skype or on in the chat room of Admin Plan.

Kind Regards

Ricki

Claraviolet

Paragon
Jun 8, 2014
myanimeforum.net
FP$
WLTG said:
Hi Claraviolet

Me and ddoesmc was wondering if you would like to join up with Admin Plan. We can discuss you position over skype or on in the chat room of Admin Plan.

Kind Regards

Ricki
I hope you read my request in my above post. I want to do a job in order to get a responsive mybb theme for my forum. If you can provide me one, I wouldn't mind doing work :D

WLTG

Reputable
Apr 9, 2015
FP$
Our staff members are volunteers and get monthly rewards depending on effort and activity but I'm sure if we find someone we could sort something out but for now it's volunteers with monthly rewards.

ddoesmc

Paragon
Nov 10, 2013
United States of America
FP$
Claraviolet said:
WLTG said:
Our staff members are volunteers and get monthly rewards depending on effort and activity but I'm sure if we find someone we could sort something out but for now it's volunteers with monthly rewards.
Well, I don't have much free time. So, I am sorry but I will have to decline the offer :(
Sorry to hear about that! We can't hire staff members without time and still pay them. Good luck! :great:

Claraviolet

Paragon
Jun 8, 2014
myanimeforum.net
FP$
ddoesmc said:
Claraviolet said:
WLTG said:
Well, I don't have much free time. So, I am sorry but I will have to decline the offer :(
Sorry to hear about that! We can't hire staff members without time and still pay them. Good luck! :great:
Well, with my limited time, I cn't work for free.
Also, my users can be really scary. So, yeah I am really stressed right now.
Still, thank you for considering me for such an important position ^-^