Paid - $ Looking for a job

happy2

Familiar Face
Jun 30, 2015
coffeebreaktime.proboards.com
FP$
Claraviolet said:
Still, looking for a "quality" job offer.
hello, I am looking for a designer on my chistian socal forum. or a mod on my CP forum please pm for more info. :yes:

Hugop

Up-and-Coming Sensation
May 1, 2015
FP$
I guess you are basically selling yourself for a $25 theme that you want to use? This is a bit off-topic but you are a quality writer and should try to write a blog article for $25. If you don't have PayPal, use your friend's one or tell the owner of the theme about that and it directly goes to his account.

Right now I don't have a spot for $25, sorry :(

Claraviolet

Paragon
Jun 8, 2014
myanimeforum.net
FP$
Hugop said:
I guess you are basically selling yourself for a $25 theme that you want to use? This is a bit off-topic but you are a quality writer and should try to write a blog article for $25. If you don't have PayPal, use your friend's one or tell the owner of the theme about that and it directly goes to his account.

Right now I don't have a spot for $25, sorry :(
Well, I have tried everything Hugop.
None of my friends got a paypal account and I have tried contacting the theme owner too.
This is the only approach I've got :(

Anyway, thank you for your consideration :D

Dylan

FP Elder
Apr 4, 2008
Midlands, UK
newsthissecond.co.uk
FP$
I have sent you a PM.

mbd50830

New Arrival
Oct 23, 2015
FP$
Are you interested in earning an income off of residual ad income? Essentially you purchase ad packs and view 10 ads daily and make residual income off of the ad pack purchased. It is really quite interesting and intriguing when done properly! Message me if you would like to learn more. The growth potential is unlimited! Also you can use payza or many other options besides paypal.

D

Deleted member 32117

Opening a new general forum just started working on it i need an admin feel free to PM me