Free Looking For A Moderator-Position [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kode_block

Hey there.

I'm currently looking for a Moderator-Position on a Forum.

Here's the Type of Forums that I'm willing to work for:
  • Technology Forums(Operating-Systems, Programming etc.)
  • Gaming Forums
  • General-Discussion Forums
  • Enterainment Forums(Comedy, TV etc.)
  • Science and Education Forums
I would prefer to work for those kind of Forums but any other kind of Forum that I may be interested in counts.

Some things that you should know about me:
  • I'm a Respectful Person
  • I take my Work seriously and work to the best standard
  • I'm highly knowledgable in certain Areas(Mainly, Technology)
  • I will pursue proper Action when the time is right
  • I have had experience running my own Forums and so I have experience with Moderation and Administration
  • I was a Moderator on another Forum once
Those are just some things that you should know about me.

I also have experience in SMF(SimpleMachinesForum) and that's only what I know so far. I am willing to learn and adapt to whatever Forum-Software your Forum uses.

Please note that, I ask you not to ask for any PERSONAL-INFORMATION about me. I prefer to keep my Personal-Information to myself and if you keep on asking for any Personal-Information about me, I may reject your Offer to work for you. Though, I'll only reject it if you continously ask me for it. Asking for it once is perfectly fine, just as long as you don't continue to ask for it.

If you're looking for somebody like me then just ask. And just so you know, I'm completely free so there is no need to pay me.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kode_block

I've just updated it to include what Software have experience in. And again, I'm still available for hire.

K

kode_block

I've updated it again to include two new types of Forums I'd prefer to work for. And for the third-time, I'm still available for hire as a Moderator.

Chase.

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
FP$
Would you perhaps be interested to join the [HASH=88839]#admin-retail.com[/HASH] team? We're an upcoming marketplace forum on IPB 4.4 which is still under construction. If you'd perhaps be interested send me a PM so I can ask some questions and have a chat, and we'll see how everything rolls out.

K

kode_block

Would you perhaps be interested to join the [HASH=88839]#admin-retail.com[/HASH] team? We're an upcoming marketplace forum on IPB 4.4 which is still under construction. If you'd perhaps be interested send me a PM so I can ask some questions and have a chat, and we'll see how everything rolls out.
Yeah, sure. Sounds great. I'll send you a PM now.

KingGamer

Reputable
Package Team
Jul 2, 2019
FP$
I am looking for a Co Admin (Management for my Forum) its General Forum.

K

kode_block

I've updated my Original-Post to display a Note, regarding you asking for any Personal-Information about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.