Looking For Moderator Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 45866

Hey there. I'm currently looking for a Moderator Job for a Forum.

Let me tell you some stuff about me and my Experience.

Forum Software: SimpleMachinesForum 2.x

Types of Forums I'm willing to work with:

• Gaming Forums
  • Technology Forums
  • General-Discussion Forums
  • Entertainment Forums
  • Science and Education Forums
I'm willing to work for any Forums that fall under those Categories. I will work with any other Forums that don't fall under those Categories (As long as they interest me).

Notes:

• You may not ask me for any Personal-Information when Private-Messaging me about the Job. If you do ask for any Personal-Information, I will reject your Offer.
    • Personal-Information includes:
      • Name
      • Country/Location
      • Career
      • Face
  • I'm willing to work with Start-Up Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

ZachJ

Addicted
FP$
It's a social forum where anyone can get away from the outside world, and just relax and be themselves. It's a cool and relaxed forum, with features I have set in place once I get a stable member base. There will be different and unique categories, that will be implemented over the progress of the forum.

D

Deleted member 45866

It's a social forum where anyone can get away from the outside world, and just relax and be themselves. It's a cool and relaxed forum, with features I have set in place once I get a stable member base. There will be different and unique categories, that will be implemented over the progress of the forum.
Yeah, sure. I wouldn't mind working for your Forum. PM Me about it.

But please remember about the Notes of my Original-Post.

Slix

Addicted
Hi! Not sure if you're still looking for a moderator role, but Poliwager Forums is possibly looking for some members or staff to help boost activity. We're a Pokémon-centered forum, but we often have discussions about other stuff too. We're a laid back, friendly small group.

PM me for more details if you'd like!

Status
Not open for further replies.