• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

WTB Looking For Paid Posters for My Forum

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I'll be offering this for a one-time payout of $10. Apply here for the job.

100 posts (at least 10 topics) = $10

I am paying a flat out $10 for 100 posts on my forum Cafe Discussions. You will need to include at least 10 topics within those 100 posts.

Reply and apply for the job and I will contact you, setup payment and once we make an arrangement you can do your end.

United States residents only. Unfortunately I won't have a card that can do International Payments

Last edited:

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Still offering this deal. If your interested in a 1 time payout for ten bucks let me know.

Last edited:

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Sure thing. Contact me in a private message with your paypal email and I'll send it over. Your posts are always fun to read. And you can take a week or so is fine with me. Thank you :D

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Lämmchen I have sent you another private message regarding the payment. I am ready to pay you now. Prices have been lowered to $10 for 100 posts but won't go lower then that. I am still paying you however the original $12 since it was before I changed it.

Want a one-time payout of $10 for 100 posts? Just post here and let me know.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Would you take an amazon gift card? It will only work for amazon.com but I could do that. Or if you want to wait about 2 weeks I'll be able to use a card that's international.

Shole

Package Team Member
Package Team
FP$
Would you take an amazon gift card? It will only work for amazon.com but I could do that. Or if you want to wait about 2 weeks I'll be able to use a card that's international.
I am sorry but that wouldn't work for me as I am in Serbia and Amazon is not even close to working there :(
Paypal only sorry.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Okay I'll contact you in around 2 weeks then as I will have a card then that's international. Since the card I have now only works in the United States. If that sounds good to you expect a PM then. I will pay you first.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Lämmchen I've updated the thread as I just bought a bunch of Fiverr posting packages, backlinks, and a couple of traffic via advertising and decided to spend what I had. I re-established the thread as an apply thread for upcoming sometime mid-month.. I did send you a private message about it to let you know. I would have sent you the money but I couldn't catch you online for most of the day/evening. Between now and 2 weeks I should have some people applying so I will just contact each of you then after you reply to the thread and pay you to do it.

Simply reply and apply below if you want the job Mid-July and I will get as many takers as possible and pay you all at once. Just reply and apply if you want the job. All countries/currencies welcome, Just don't start until we setup the payment. You will be paid first and up front in Mid-July.

Last edited:

Heatman

Reputable
FP$
I'll be offering this to anyone in Mid-July for a one-time payout of $10. Apply here for the job.

100 posts (at least 10 topics) = $10

I am paying a flat out $10 for 100 posts on my forum Cafe Discussions. You will need to include at least 10 topics within those 100 posts.

Reply and apply for the job and Mid-July I will contact you, setup payment and once we make an arrangement you can do your end.

Good day, I'm very much interested in the offer if it's still available.

Best regards,
Heatman.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Heatman I will keep you in mind for when this goes down mid-month. I think that's something I could probably do. Have seen you on TCP Gaming in the past which I no longer get online there. You guys just apply here and I will contact you in about 2 weeks.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Lämmchen @Shole @Heatman I think I will have the money tomorrow and an international card. At worst it will be in 2-3 days but expect a private message probably sometime tomorrow night regarding the 100 posts for $10. And @Lämmchen since I changed the price from $12 I will honor it.

If anyone else is interested in this just sign up. I will pay you all at the same time and pay you first before you start posting.

If the 3 of you don't hear from me tomorrow night then 2-3 days but as I was told by my brother he should be getting the money to me tomorrow.

Heatman

Reputable
FP$
@Lämmchen @Shole @Heatman I think I will have the money tomorrow and an international card. At worst it will be in 2-3 days but expect a private message probably sometime tomorrow night regarding the 100 posts for $10. And @Lämmchen since I changed the price from $12 I will honor it.

If anyone else is interested in this just sign up. I will pay you all at the same time and pay you first before you start posting.

If the 3 of you don't hear from me tomorrow night then 2-3 days but as I was told by my brother he should be getting the money to me tomorrow.

Alright mate. I'll be expecting.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Your fine @Razor1911 I appreciate it. Thank you @Sincerem

And to everyone else my brother is getting me a card this early afternoon at the latest so I will update you then. If anyone else is interested just let me know.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Unfortunately @Lämmchen your the only one so far that I will be able to do this with as my little brother sent me a virtual visa instead. It hasn't made it to me yet but it's on the way and should receive it within the next hour or so.

I'm just going to leave this thread open for anyone who wants to do the deal that's in the United States. Virtual visas can't make international payments. But regardless if you are based in the United States reply here. Payment method is Paypal.

Sorry @Heatman