WTB Looking for someone to create topics

Kaizen

Reputable
Sep 24, 2015
PR
FP$
It's been a while since I've used FP.

I'm looking to buy topics/threads to get conversations going on a Forum I am Admin in.
I just want to warn whoever is willing to sell me topics that the forum is 18+ content, under the category of Anime and Hentai. There are however areas where other regular topics can be discussed, Entertainment, General Talk, Gaming, Special Interest Hobbies etc. We use XenForo as well.

Recently we migrated from IPS to XF and the site was down for a while until reopening yesterday. Due to the nature of the content, IP.Gallery/XFMG are more active than the forums and thus we dont have any good topics to get a conversation going.

Payment: Paypal F&F

Thanks in Advance.

Chase.

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
FP$
Hello,

Can I suggest using our Content Poster feature on Admin Retail? We have some quality posters who make replies and topics above 25 words at all times. You can offer them a job on your forum for a low paypal fee.
$1 for 10 posts, $5 for 50 posts, or more: https://admin-retail.com/store/category/2-package-tokens-content-posters/

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. You won't be disappointed.

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
It's been a while since I've used FP.

I'm looking to buy topics/threads to get conversations going on a Forum I am Admin in.
I just want to warn whoever is willing to sell me topics that the forum is 18+ content, under the category of Anime and Hentai. There are however areas where other regular topics can be discussed, Entertainment, General Talk, Gaming, Special Interest Hobbies etc. We use XenForo as well.

Recently we migrated from IPS to XF and the site was down for a while until reopening yesterday. Due to the nature of the content, IP.Gallery/XFMG are more active than the forums and thus we dont have any good topics to get a conversation going.

Payment: Paypal F&F

Thanks in Advance.
Next time you get on Kaizen, I am willing to give this a go for you. If you want fresh topics posted anywhere, I am willing to give it a go. 5-10 topics daily, for however long you need fresh topics. PM me if interested, and I'll give you my rates.

acmediagroup

New Arrival
Oct 20, 2019
FP$
I am interested.