Free Looking for TL Job [Updated 27/04/20]

Mr.Snuggles

Part Of The Furniture
Apr 16, 2011
Scotland, UK
FP$
I am currently seeking a job as some kind of Team Leader. I now have a lot of time on my hands as things in my life have changed for the better and I'm looking for something to fill my time.

Positions I WILL accept - Community Team Leader, Community Team Member or Review Team Leader.

Positions I DO NOT want - GFX, Coding, Developer, Or any of the above jobs in a non-Team Leader capacity.

I have my fair share of previous experience but I will note some more important ones:

Promotion Vault (Owner) - I built up and run this forum on XenForo.

Promotion Box (Owner) - I used to own and run this XenForo forum.

Forum Authority (Community Team Leader) - I am the CTL of an active and constantly growing general forum.

Forum Promotion ( Packager/ Ex- Content Team) - I am a packager here and completed the requests that FP members made. I helped run the FP Blog and wrote articles.

State Of Sound (Community Team Leader) - I moderate the forum and enforce the guidelines and make sure the forum stays active and friendly. (closed for refurb)

I am ideally looking for one spot. I am not particularly fussy about the forum software, however I will most likely reject your forum if its on a free forum host or still in development!

Please reply here with offers or PM me.

Thanks!!

Updated - 27/04/20

Last edited:
Talk Mental Health

Jadster

Madly Diligent
Sep 13, 2012
Omaha, NE
FP$
Re: Looking for TL Job

Package Team Leader or Review Team Leader are available at Webmaster Flux. PM me for more details

Its a PhpBB site and our host is Hawk Host.

Mr.Snuggles

Part Of The Furniture
Apr 16, 2011
Scotland, UK
FP$

Jadster said:
Package Team Leader or Review Team Leader are available at Webmaster Flux. PM me for more details

Its a PhpBB site and our host is Hawk Host.

I have replied to your PM.

Allan said:
I'm looking for a package lead that can just basically run that whole part. We are new and only 1 day old.

Do you have a link to the forum??

I'm still looking guys?

jordankevin7

Reputable

Tman123

Reputable
Nov 12, 2012
FP$

What are your interests are you only wanting to be a team leader at promotion and webmaster forums.

Mr.Snuggles

Part Of The Furniture
Apr 16, 2011
Scotland, UK
FP$

jordankevin7 said:
Possible position @ http://forums.theglobalchatter.net?

Contact me via Skype @ Jordan.Kevin7

Cheers
No thanks.

Tman123 said:
What are your interests are you only wanting to be a team leader at promotion and webmaster forums.

Ideally I'm looking for webmaster/service/promotion/general forums.

Yes, I'm only looking to be a Team Leader :)

Moneyman

Paragon
Aug 11, 2012
Somewhere...
FP$

PTL or RTM at webmasterconvo.b1.jcink.com?
We're not released yet until the forum coding and modifications plus the TLD change.
If you like to, I'll give you a beta tester account so you can see what's going on in the forum.

Mr.Snuggles

Part Of The Furniture
Apr 16, 2011
Scotland, UK
FP$

Moneyman said:
webmasterconvo.b1.jcink.com
I'm looking for something past the development stage, once you are, I may consider.

magicmuggle01 said:
I might be able to offer you a position as a Mod (Group Leader), But it's hosted by freeforums.org (link below). If you want to check it out and are interested please let me know.

http://www.freeforums.org/

The forum is on another section. If interested I'll send link to it.

Send me the link.