Paid - $ Looking For Work

Ash

Madly Diligent
Package Team
I need to save up some money over the next few months so I'm looking to do some paid work.

So what can I do?
Almost anything. If you need help with the setup of your project, I can help with that. Or if you need some help managing your forum, I can be perfect for you. I'm always up for moderation or admin related jobs.

Pay
I am only looking for PAID positions at the moment. I'm not willing to work for sites where I can get a cut of the profits when it grows. With most jobs, I will be fine to be paid every month via PayPal although if you are a new member to this community, the first payment will need to be upfront.

Any questions?
Feel free to leave a comment below or PM me :)

Ash

Madly Diligent
Package Team
Best of luck seeking employment, I can vouch that @Ash is a great writer and very knowledgeable with websites and forums.
Thank you very much for the vouch Jon :)

Reactions: Jon

Ash

Madly Diligent
Package Team
Can do drumming niche?
It would depend on the job. But if it's to do with administration or moderation, probably not as I know nothing about music or drumming.

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Interested in starting a MyBB theme making company. The idea would be themes for MyBB - also integrated with MyAlerts, MyReactions etc.. as the package.

Of course, cost for development, promotion would be handled by me - to justify my share of the profit.

Note: I am willing to front up my share of the deal - before profits are made.

Last edited: