Looking for your suggestions on reliable hosts?

Gordoniks

Acquaintance
Sep 4, 2019
FP$
Hi,

I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on Netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

Talk Mental Health

Ricardorich

Familiar Face
Apr 2, 2018
FP$
I am fully impressed with NetShop ISP web hosting service. They offer servers in different locations like Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Los Angeles, Singapore, Hong Kong. They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature. They have one-click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Dikopron

Familiar Face
Sep 23, 2019
FP$
The best hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way. Well, I have been dealing with Netshop ISP for a long time.
As for their server speeds, they are standard. Everything works well. Service is unbelievable. They offer Fast UK Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain.

Cincorostle

Familiar Face
Sep 26, 2019
FP$
After moving to Netshop-isp.com.cy I have never looked back. The support team is simply fantastic and available 24/7.
Fantastic service, incredibly well trained staff, and they didn't bat an eyelid at sorting out what should have been someone else's problem.