Paid - $ Looking to be an all-around Admin/Manager

Discussion in 'Seeking Employment' started by bullish, Mar 12, 2019.

1. bullish

bullish New Arrival

+7
    Hey readers,

I'm bullish, and I've spent several years participating in online forum communities. I'm an avid reader and writer and love to learn. Talking to people and networking are two important strengths I have. I've created several forums in the past as projects for private communities. Not only do I qualify to manage large communities, but I know how to coordinate staff to work efficiently on their duties.

I'm looking for a paid position and offer the following duties
    • Regularly participating in your community by engaging with other members on their posts and creating relevant topics of my own
    • Completely managing a Staff Team and efficiently giving roles
    • I can keep social media accounts updated daily with fresh content from your forum
    • I can take care of support tickets and feedback through the site or on an official email account
    • Spam management and other general staff duties

I look forward to joining your team as a paid Manager. I'm a reliable asset to anyone starting out or desperately needing an assistant to take care of loaded work. Together, we can kickstart your forum into overdrive.

I live in the EST timezone and am generally busy until around 4 pm. Can offer 15 - 20 hours of solid, hard work.

$25 weekly
    PayPal + no contract required

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  2. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+2,202
    What made you come up with $25 a week?

3. bullish

bullish New Arrival

+7
    Because I don't think most people can pay $50 a week. Most cheap ads cost $20 - $30 and I provide activity and complete management. Much better