Looking to create photo download site

johnthan

Reputable
Apr 18, 2016
Jamshedpur
www.gpway.net
FP$
I want to create a photo/image download website similar to all-free-download, pexels, pixabay and others. Where I can allow visitors to get photos for free.
Like stock photo website but people can get images for free. canstockphot, shutterstock, dreamstock...

I checked wordpress themes and plugins for the same but all I got is to sell photos and others were the simple gallery.
I need an image detail page where people can see the image size and the download link as the sites mentioned above. Here with wordpress plugin I saw some good plugins but they do not have download and the image details on the image page.

If there is wordpress plugin please name it or the script I can use.

Graphic Designer
Nov 9, 2015
Canada
gtmemes.com
FP$
You can find a good script called AVCMS, i used it for a long time. Unfortunatly the owner doesnt seem to be offering alot in the way of support for it anymore. Was an awesome script though. Wordpress is a great option though.

As for offering download of images, you will have to make sure you arent offering copyright material, like from canstockphoto or one of those or could find yourself in hot water. I used to run warez sites back in the day, and DMCA complaints against your host are no joke lol