Looking to make a website/forum:

not_Italian

New Arrival
FP$
Hi there, I didn't know where exactly to put this, but I have virtually no knowledge in coding except a little HTML / CSS here and there. In other words I'm looking for a partner who's experienced in starting up a website if anyones interested shoot me a PM or respond here, thanks.

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
Hi there, I didn't know where exactly to put this, but I have virtually no knowledge in coding except a little HTML / CSS here and there. In other words I'm looking for a partner who's experienced in starting up a website if anyones interested shoot me a PM or respond here, thanks.
You've come to the right place inquiring about this for there are many individuals here so there's a wide range of interests and experience in the audience. :)

It may help to specify what niche/topic or content you're considering on focusing on. Will this be a volunteer/paid partnership?

Wishing you all the best!

Noble

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
As @Sharon asked above it would be better for you if you explain as to the kind of content you are looking to post on a new site, this way people reading can post if they are interested.

Thomasss

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Our technical admin, @Malcolm, has a forum that you can also learn to code and get assistance with things too. I’d definitely check that out, but in the meantime, as mentioned, what kind of website you looking at? Strictly HTML/CSS, or more forum based?

not_Italian

New Arrival
FP$
As mentioned above, do let us know what kind of website you are planning to run. It could be a general forum or a tech forum or a crypto currency discussion forum. At this point, we do not know.
Honestly at this point I don't know myself im looking for more of a partner to discuss the type of website to create than do it with them if that makes sense.

scooter

Reputable
FP$
Honestly at this point I don't know myself im looking for more of a partner to discuss the type of website to create than do it with them if that makes sense.
I'm not certain that it does, I'm afraid. Would you say that you are offering your services in HTML/CSS coding, or that you have a concept for a website but require some technical assistance in realizing it?

not_Italian

New Arrival
FP$
I'm not certain that it does, I'm afraid. Would you say that you are offering your services in HTML/CSS coding, or that you have a concept for a website but require some technical assistance in realizing it?
I would say i have no experience well i have a little experience in HTML and im looking for a partner to discuss this stuff with about and potentially create something.

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Hey there,

Do you have an idea for a topic of your website and if so have you decided if it's going to be static or dynamic?

Bluezone777

Dinner Team Leader
Honestly if you are intending on going into a partnership on a project without a vision of your own then you won't go anywhere and it's unlikely anyone would want to take you on said project. Both people in a partnership should share a core vision of what they want to do and how they want to go about it. They can have a lot of differences in a lot of different areas in regards to the project but there should be some core vision that is shared between them that is bigger then their differences. It's that shared vision that will push both people through the hardships and challenges of starting a website/forum when the desire to see it through is bigger then the challenges and hardships that will inevitable attempt to get in the way of seeing it come to fruition.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Leader Assistant
Package Team
First of all, have a plan of the type of website you'd like THEN see if you can find a partner. I say that because if it's i.e. Gaming, you'll want another with knowledge in Games.
Figure out also if you want a website, forum, or blog. If it's a forum, there are platforms out there like Proboards where admin doesn't need knowledge of coding.
Keep asking questions here & we'll do our best to help :)