managed servers for high traffic project online?

Cincorostle

New Arrival
Sep 26, 2019
FP$
I'd like to choose the best web host: Linux, RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 2 TB, Managed
Got to know about this web host: Centohost.com , Mddhosting.com and Kvchosting.net - their managed servers look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
Any discounts?

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Sometimes you can find better options for servers and then adding a management plan on top of it.

I have used PlatinumServerManagement in the past and they are fantastic. There are other services out there similar, but you just need to find one you like. You can get a cheap barebones server with the specs you like and then add the management plan and still be below what some hosts charge for their managed server.

Best of luck!

Reactions: meetdilip

Gordoniks

New Arrival
Sep 4, 2019
FP$
The best thing about kvchosting.net is their customer support. It shows they aren’t afraid of their customers talking (as they’re always so happy), it’s a really helpful team. I can express the point that it is a very fair and honest host. They offer fast hosting, that always online.

Ricardorich

Acquaintance
Apr 2, 2018
FP$
Well, kvchosting.net is professional web hosting provider. Everything works fine.
This is a straight-forward, easy to use service company. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!

Dikopron

New Arrival
Sep 23, 2019
FP$
+ one more vote for kvchosting.net and their affordable website hosting solutions.
Setup was fast and easy. Their package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!