managed servers - where can I get them?

Gordoniks

New Arrival
Sep 4, 2019
FP$
I'd like to choose the best web host: Linux, RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 2 TB, Streaming Live
Got to know about these web hosts: Centohost.com , Exmasters.com - their managed servers look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
Any discounts?

Ricardorich

Acquaintance
Apr 2, 2018
FP$
This is a great website. It's easy to use and Centohost.com customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. Nothing bad to say! Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Dikopron

New Arrival
Sep 23, 2019
FP$
Have seen really nice server hosting packages offered by QHoster.com experts. They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come. Here is nice discount on VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P
(applies to annual billing cycles)

Cincorostle

New Arrival
Sep 26, 2019
FP$
Try to compare these web hosts and their dedicated servers: digitalserver.com.mx , inmotionhosting.com and cloudarion.com
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!