Manganimeverse

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Naxel, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Naxel

Naxel New Arrival

+3
    Site Name: Manganimeverse
    URL: http://manganimeverse.com/roleplay/
    Type:
    Forum
    Site Info: Manganimeverse is a forum where you can roleplay your own character in whatever anime your would like to see, and also has areas where you can talk about manga and anime! Right now our site is mainly a bleach roleplay forum but has plenty of room to grow to add numerous role plays. Most of our members love bleach, but also enjoy many other anime’s who would love to see more people join so we can add more. So if you would like please join us, and have much fun role playing or having discussions about anime!

(Please note if you have adult content in your website in the field above.)

2. Jerlene

Jerlene Seasoned Veteran Moderators

+206
    Not a fan of the theme. Why not get an anime themed background or something?

3. Naxel

Naxel New Arrival

+3
    We are working on a new theme to go with it. Everyone is working around their schedules to make it all good. But the site is still fun. The more people who will join us the better it will help motivate our team into making it more desirable to be around

4. killamch89

killamch89 Acquaintance

+6
    Sounds like a very interesting concept. I will definitely be check out your site later. I hope you support older animes like Yu Yu Hakusho and Rouroni Kenshin. I won't even ask about Dragon Ball because I know it's already there.

5. Jerlene

Jerlene Seasoned Veteran Moderators

+206
    There are a lot of anime forum owners around here. You should somehow team up together.

6. Newtflame

Newtflame New Arrival

+3
    Looks interesting, I might have to check it out in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  7. bravosi

bravosi New Arrival

+6
    Wow, that's cool. I have to check this out! I used to be obsessed with manga fan fiction.