• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Marketing Team Signature

Xyphien

Resident
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
I was bored and decided to put together a simple Marketing Team Signature. I used the colors from ForumPromotion's staff for the banners. Else I would have made them more soft to match the pink :) It only took me a minute, but wanted to show some support to FP

marketing team leader.png

Marketing Team Member.png

Reactions: Cumulus
Advertise Here

Xyphien

Resident
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
I like how the marketing team has been elevated above the administrators, community team, and package team
They are clearly more superior. :tearsofjoy: All joking aside I honestly thought it'd just look better with it being the bottom, especially for the graph as they're pretty much in charge of getting new member joins, etc.

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
I was bored and decided to put together a simple Marketing Team Signature. I used the colors from ForumPromotion's staff for the banners. Else I would have made them more soft to match the pink :) It only took me a minute, but wanted to show some support to FP

View attachment 8755
View attachment 8756

I like how the marketing team has been elevated above the administrators, community team, and package team
Is 'Supreme Leader' a more apt title 😈

Thanks for these @Xyphien - I quite like them actually. The pattern could be reversed so that each team has a chance 'at the bottom' :)

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Reactions: Matthew

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
"Marketing Team" the one's that do all the hard work, that beings more new people into the community and the group of people that doesn't get acknowledged on there work :p

They should be overpowered than the admins :p

Do we get free doughnuts thought? :p