Marketplace Community Forum

Chase.

Acquaintance
Jul 10, 2019
FP$
Hello everyone,

My newest forum is shaping up pretty nicely and before I continue, I'd like to ask around if there's any interest in helping me with this adventure. Bear in mind, nothing is really final yet, but the most things are straight forward and clear.

Basically, I'm setting up a new marketplace community where people can sell domains, forums, websites, databases, services like advertising spots, applications, forum/website themes, etc. It's one thing that always kept me interested in forums and I bet some of you have the same interest, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

We've got two ways in selling/buying stuff, through real currency and our forum points system, which won't be handed out real easy so the points system hold a value for long. -

We're on IPB 4.4 and have all side applications. Thus, money isn't an issue on this forum and I don't expect anyone to help contribute in that.

Basically I want a nice community where we trust and respect each other in selling / buying things we lay our interest in.

It's a new place, so I don't expect a lot of activity in the beginning, but a few staff members to help me start it up would be nice.

Sparks your interest and you'd like to be part of it? Great! PM me and we can have a chat.

Last edited:

Chase.

Acquaintance
Jul 10, 2019
FP$
Will this be a paid position? or a volunteered based? Also what is your Forum URL?
Forum URL is not available yet as I'm still deciding on a name and haven't bought a domain yet. This would be a volunteered position, which I hope to change later the year as we grow and have income from advertisements throughout the forums and commissions from sales through our marketplace.

Dan-Kode

Familiar Face
Aug 12, 2019
FP$
Hey, @Chase.

You may remember some other User by the Name of 'kode_block'. Well, I am that person, just under a new Account as I deleted the old Account. I'm just asking to know if you're still interested in having me as a Moderator for Admin-Retail. If you'd like, we can further discuss this in PM.

Chase.

Acquaintance
Jul 10, 2019
FP$
Hey, @Chase.

You may remember some other User by the Name of 'kode_block'. Well, I am that person, just under a new Account as I deleted the old Account. I'm just asking to know if you're still interested in having me as a Moderator for Admin-Retail. If you'd like, we can further discuss this in PM.
Hello Dan,

We’re no longer searching for moderators. Thank you for your interest though. We could store your interest for future applications should there be any if you would like.

• Sad
Reactions: Dan-Kode

Dan-Kode

Familiar Face
Aug 12, 2019
FP$
Hello Dan,

We’re no longer searching for moderators. Thank you for your interest though. We could store your interest for future applications should there be any if you would like.
Awww, that's ashame.

I would like you to store my interest though. But please put a Note next to my Name that says: "Do not ask this User for any Personal-Information".

Thanks for telling me. I'm always open to working for you and if you need a new person then you can ask me.