• No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Site Name: Mars 360°
URL: http://mars360.jackbaker.uk
Type (Forum, Blog, Website, or Affiliate): Website
Category: Science & Entertainment
Tags: WebGL, Design, 3D
Description: Mars 360° is a brand new creative website that allows users to interact with the website. Visit Mars like never before with Videos games and paramours.
Extra info: This Site Is Adaptive - Not Responsive. Please view on a Laptop or Desktop to get the full experience.

Support The Project On Patreon
Help Out

Last edited:

Dimas Rizky

New Arrival
Jan 29, 2017
FP$
Unfortunately, I am not allowed to continue working on this project for the next few months V.1.0 was great and worked but is currently being marked as part of my university Degree.
Damn, why tho ? Your done your job so well, I really want to know how to build site like that. What tech did you use? only openGL ? or something else? please I really need to know how to build site like this

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to continue working on this project for the next few months V.1.0 was great and worked but is currently being marked as part of my university Degree.
Damn, why tho ? Your done your job so well, I really want to know how to build site like that. What tech did you use? only openGL ? or something else? please I really need to know how to build site like this
Hi Dimas,

During the marking phase I am not allowed to edit or change any content. After it has been marked come June 2017 I can then start to modify it.

I used simple JavaScript to create the world. you do need to download the Three.js script and uses it like bootstrap. I must say that it is highly complex and takes a loot of time to build.

U P D A T E V.1.1

Later today I will be performing my first scheduled update to the site.

I have been allowed to remove some code that is causing users computers to freeze or crash.

P A T C H N O T E S:

Solved Issues:

Loading Time

Crashing

Kill Switch

Blue Screens

Unsolved Issues:

Mobile / Tablet Sites

Last edited:
Im currently only on a 20mb hard line. All but the actual graphical interface loads pretty fast. It takes about 5 minutes to load the entire site. Not very much latency either. It must be a really big file to load?
yeah I think I should have minimised it but I am not allowed to touch it until August as it is being marked...