Selling Martee's Bundles of Joy [Blog Posts/Threads/Posts]

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Haze's Bundles of Posting Joy

Hey there everyone! You may know me as Haze, Martee or just that fella that lurks around FP from time to time. I've decided to open up a little posting shop where you can purchase blog comments, posts, topics or even a combination of all of the above!

Why hire me?
I'm not going to go on a big spiel about how I'm the best choice for you and if you choose me I'm going to suddenly up your engagement levels by 3232823% overnight. (I wish I could promise that!) What I do know is that I love writing away and getting into conversation with people so that I feel like I'm contributing something. I love learning about topics that interest me and adding something to everywhere I go.

All I'll say is that if you hire me, I'm going to do a good job for you. Because that what's I enjoy doing!

What does every package include?
Every little bundle of joy I provide to my customers comes with a set of things as standard.
  • A free completed profile (including 'about me', 'where are you from' and all that stuff!)
  • An avatar on my profile
  • An Introduction topic plus three additional posts (added onto any bundle) to make things look a bit more legit.
  • Every topic/post will come with a guarantee of 60 words minimum or you get that post/topic for free
  • A guarantee that if a package is not completed within its set time frame, your next package will be upgraded to the next tier and will be completely free!
  • Blog Comments are set at a 100 word minimum
My Bundles

Nothing more, nothing less. But one day I will make a pretty image that is guaranteed to get your attention I promise. In the meantime, please enjoy this GIF of a cat.

Service Rules
My only hard rule is that all packages must have 75% of their value paid up-front with the remaining 25% upon completion. Once you've ordered, I will give you an expected completion time and ask if there are any areas you would like me to specifically post around in. Simples.

TERMS OF SERVICE - TOS
I do reserve the right to reject your request for any reason. The most likely reason is that I am not familiar with your sites topic and do not feel I will be able to do a good job for you. I always want you to be happy with what you receive.

If you're interested, great! Send me a PM or post in this thread and we'll have a chat. If you're feeling cheeky and I'm feeling nice you might want to ask for a price discount every now and then, you may get lucky :)

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
@Haze I am interested, do you have any offer for continued monthly or weekly offers and prices for regular content ?
We can certainly talk that through in PM's if you want mate. :) Just send away with your requirements!

Interested here also, Will talk in PM.. So please PM me and talk from there
Aye Mr Empire - a PM will be swinging it's way to you.

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Great to have two lovely people joining the Bundle Club already! Looking to take on one more order for now as I don't want to spread myself too thinly and pepper you all with awesomeness.

Just a note to any potential buyers I will be on holiday between the 13th-23rd August so please note when/if purchasing larger packages.

• Love
Reactions: JoyFreak

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Phew, that's a big package done! I've still got time for a Tiny Package or two before I head off on holiday this Saturday if anyone wants in. Just PM me or leave a message here!

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
I'll be off until the 24th April so until that time I will not be accepting orders. Thank you to those that have ordered so far though -it's been great working with you and I'll see you all in a few weeks!

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
I'll be off until the 24th April so until that time I will not be accepting orders. Thank you to those that have ordered so far though -it's been great working with you and I'll see you all in a few weeks!
Have a lovely time away!
Thank you @JoyFreak! It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to resuming our work after my holiday!

• Love

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
The content was completed extremely quickly and the quality of the topics and posts received were excellent. Would definitely recommend to anyone and will be buying from Haze myself again.

• Love
Reactions: JoyFreak and Martee

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
The content was completed extremely quickly and the quality of the topics and posts received were excellent. Would definitely recommend to anyone and will be buying from Haze myself again.
It was a pleasure working with you as well @Ash. Thank you for being such a polite and loving customer! It was great fun working your forum and I'm glad you enjoyed your content - look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Love
Reactions: JoyFreak and Ash

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Hey there everyone! I will be back from my holiday tomorrow evening so I’m open to taking orders again! All messages/PMs will be answered tomorrow or Wednesday don’t worry :)

Look forward to working with you all!

• Love