Selling Martee's Bundles of Joy [Blog Posts/Threads/Posts]

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Slots still available to join the hippy hoppy bundle club™! (pls dont sue)

If you want to chat with me about a posting package for your forum full of awesome or a blog package full of wordy goodness, then get in touch. Have a look above in this thread for some reviews from my current crop of lovely customers!

• Haha
Reactions: JoyFreak

JoyFreak

Resident
Oct 20, 2017
www.joyfreak.com
FP$

If you want to chat with me about a posting package for your forum full of awesome or a blog package full of wordy goodness, then get in touch. Have a look above in this thread for some reviews from my current crop of lovely customers!
I would like to say I am in the hippy hoppy bundle club and what a pleasant place to be. Very professional and friendly manner. the club to be! Happy customer!

• Love
Reactions: Martee

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$

I would like to say I am in the hippy hoppy bundle club and what a pleasant place to be. Very professional and friendly manner. the club to be! Happy customer!
You'll always be a welcome member of the club @JoyFreak! You're also polite, friendly and flexible so I'm a happy customer of yours too! Maybe I should include member benefits for my VIPs :p

• Love

JoyFreak

Resident
Oct 20, 2017
www.joyfreak.com
FP$

You'll always be a welcome member of the club @JoyFreak! You're also polite, friendly and flexible so I'm a happy customer of yours too! Maybe I should include member benefits for my VIPs :p
Something you could consider in the future :p

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$

Well you're on the newest and unlaunched tier of the club already at this point so you're already VIP haha! :)

• Love

JoyFreak

Resident
Oct 20, 2017
www.joyfreak.com
FP$
Well you're on the newest and unlaunched tier of the club already at this point so you're already VIP haha! :)
Love it! Your services are of VIP anyway so it’s all good!

• Love

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Love it! Your services are of VIP anyway so it’s all good!
You're a good person JoyFreak! :D

Still accepting orders!

• Love

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Seeing as the dog GIF offer got some attention let's try this one out. If you're thinking of ordering a package with me, i will now be chopping $1.5 off any packag if you PM me your best GIF featuring a penguin.

That means a tiny bundle is now only $2! I'll run this offer until Sunday 5th at 5pm GMT!

• Love

JoyFreak

Resident
Oct 20, 2017
www.joyfreak.com
FP$
Seeing as the dog GIF offer got some attention let's try this one out. If you're thinking of ordering a package with me, i will now be chopping $1.5 off any packag if you PM me your best GIF featuring a penguin.

That means a tiny bundle is now only $2! I'll run this offer until Sunday 5th at 5pm GMT!
Haze offers some premium services for what he’s charging. Definitely recommended.

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$

Haze offers some premium services for what he’s charging. Definitely recommended.
*Psst, here's your $5 thanks for the review* ;)

Kidding but thank you @JoyFreak! I'm glad to be providing you with some fab services! :D

• Haha

JoyFreak

Resident
Oct 20, 2017
www.joyfreak.com
FP$

*Psst, here's your $5 thanks for the review* ;)

Kidding but thank you @JoyFreak! I'm glad to be providing you with some fab services! :D
A little bonus for you ;)

• Love

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$

Don't forget to drop me a penguin related GIF for a sweet discount!

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$

I think it's time to throw in a few perks, don't you? I've had a good time helping my fellow FP bros and sistah's out so now it's time for me to give a little extra just because I'm a nice person (plus naturally, I want your sweet moolah because @Cam doesn't pay me enough for our nightly sessions and @Joshua Farrell refuses my advances)

From now on, any order placed after this post will take part in my loyalty scheme, a lá McDonalds Coffee because I'm fancy. Here's how it goes.

1. Your first order (any tier) will net you a +5 posts on your next order.
  2. Second order? Dang, you must be trying to make moves on me. If you order for the second time (any tier), then you'll get gifted a bonus 15 posts (or 10 posts + 5 threads. free tiny package boiiis)
  3. A THIRD order with me? Oh sweetie let's go to Vegas and get married. After this order, you'll receive a FREE Bigger Bundle and (because that obvo isn't enough for you d00ds) a lifetime +5 post bonus on any and every package you order.
I'm awesome, right?

Haze, x0x

PS - the best part? My prices ain't going up cause I ain't a noob. I'm a kind soul.

Last edited:

JoyFreak

Resident
Oct 20, 2017
www.joyfreak.com
FP$

I think it's time to throw in a few perks, don't you? I've had a good time helping my fellow FP bros and sistah's out so now it's time for me to give a little extra just because I'm a nice person (plus naturally, I want your sweet moolah because @Cam doesn't pay me enough for our nightly sessions and @Joshua Farrell refuses my advances)

From now one, any order placed after this post will take part in my loyalty scheme, a lá McDonalds Coffee because I'm fancy. Here's how it goes.

2. Second order? Dang, you must be trying to make moves on me. If you order for the second time (any tier), then you'll get gifted a bonus 15 posts (or 10 posts + 5 threads. free tiny package boiiis)
  3. A THIRD order with me? Oh sweetie let's go to Vegas and get married. After this order, you'll receive a FREE Bigger Bundle and (because that obvo isn't enough for you d00ds) a lifetime +5 post bonus on any and every package you order.
I'm awesome, right?

Haze, x0x

PS - the best part? My prices ain't going up cause I ain't a noob. I'm a kind soul.
Where was my invite guys @Cam

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$

From now one, any order placed after this post will take part in my loyalty scheme, a lá McDonalds Coffee because I'm fancy. Here's how it goes.

I'm awesome, right?

Haze, x0x

Oh don't worry @JoyFreak, we have our own secret rendezvous on JF don't we. ;)

• Haha

JoyFreak

Resident
Oct 20, 2017
www.joyfreak.com
FP$

I'm awesome, right?

Haze, x0x

Oh don't worry @JoyFreak, we have our own secret rendezvous on JF don't we. ;)
We sure do but it’s not a secret anymore, it’s an open invitation and everyone’s welcome! :happy:

• Love

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Great to see another package deal completed today, working on the next one now! Spaces are still open and because I'm feeling the need for a bit of love spreading after seeing Detective Pikachu today, I'm going to make an offer to you all.

If you want to order a bigger package ($6) with me, I will be knocking that down to $5. If you're feeling like a mega boost, the Big Fat Bundle ($10) will now be $8.

Both of these offers have a limited time on them. The first person to order either package will get the offer.

You can read my trader feedback and my reviews, I like to give all my clients mad high-quality posts at a knockdown price with A+ customer service. Come join the club people. :D

• Love