Selling Martee's Bundles of Joy [Blog Posts/Threads/Posts]

Martee

Paragon
Package Team
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
I'll take your biggest package, whatever one that is available! :heart: Root for this guy!
Well, well. We meet again Mr Freak. Welcome to the Level 2 Club, where your participation has earned you a free tiny package on top of your bigger package that you've just ordered. :D Perks of the gang my d00d.

You'll be getting yourself 25 posts and 10 topics AND THEN an extra 15 posts and 5 topics on top. Hoo boy, wait till your third order.

On the reals, thanks for always being a tippy top customer! :heart::heart::heart: #JoyfreakHasNoSm0lPeePee

• Love
Reactions: JoyFreak

JoyFreak

Resident
Well, well. We meet again Mr Freak. Welcome to the Level 2 Club, where your participation has earned you a free tiny package on top of your bigger package that you've just ordered. :D Perks of the gang my d00d.

You'll be getting yourself 25 posts and 10 topics AND THEN an extra 15 posts and 5 topics on top. Hoo boy, wait till your third order.

On the reals, thanks for always being a tippy top customer! :heart::heart::heart: #JoyfreakHasNoSm0lPeePee
You are too good to me. Here's a little verified badge for you ;)
marteebee badge.png

• Love
Reactions: Martee

Martee

Paragon
Package Team
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Satisfied customer here! Posts were timely, covered wide subjects, and entirely original. Grammar was probably the weakest point, but it wasn't bad.

Will probably buy again sometime!
A fair comment! I’m quite informal so I appreciate that it may have crossed over. My apologies for that one. :) Thank you for ordering with me though! I'll always strive to improve for next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoyFreak