MeowsePad.org

D

Deleted member 44219

The new site looks decent enough. The colours could use a few touches. Maybe when looking at a post, the background of the post's text can be black on white. The text colours for board names on the front page do not mix well together. Overall, I'm glad that you went from a bland looking HTML website to a forum. Good luck!

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
The new site looks decent enough. The colours could use a few touches. Maybe when looking at a post, the background of the post's text can be black on white. The text colours for board names on the front page do not mix well together. Overall, I'm glad that you went from a bland looking HTML website to a forum. Good luck!
Thanks for the suggestions. Are you talking about the purple and grayish on the front page?

D

Deleted member 44219

Thanks for the suggestions. Are you talking about the purple and grayish on the front page?
Yes pretty much. Some people have eyes that can be sensitive to colours like those. Kind of like how a programmer that prefers a dark theme is sensitive to a light them(I used to be sensitive to light theme's but I now use them and it's the dark theme's that hurt my eyes now :p). If you try changing the colours a bit then maybe I'll approve of it more.

Try promoting it a bit more too. There are a lot of methods to growing so take advantage of those. Overall, good luck with the new forum.

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
Yes pretty much. Some people have eyes that can be sensitive to colours like those. Kind of like how a programmer that prefers a dark theme is sensitive to a light them(I used to be sensitive to light theme's but I now use them and it's the dark theme's that hurt my eyes now :p). If you try changing the colours a bit then maybe I'll approve of it more.

Try promoting it a bit more too. There are a lot of methods to growing so take advantage of those. Overall, good luck with the new forum.
Thanks. Not really promoting it yet since it's not opening until May. Just enough to maybe have a few people see it so they visit when it opens. Haha.

I will look at the theme and what I can do soon. Also planning to create other themes.

D

Deleted member 44219

Thanks. Not really promoting it yet since it's not opening until May. Just enough to maybe have a few people see it so they visit when it opens. Haha.

I will look at the theme and what I can do soon. Also planning to create other themes.
Great! But why was it open about a week ago? Doesn't make sence because it was open before and now it's closed. And it's great that you're looking into a theme. Just make sure that the colours blend in well and think if the colours would burn someones retina. Can't wait to see the end result.

wallet

New Arrival
Dec 29, 2018
FP$
I'm getting this error:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'meowse.forums_config' doesn't exist [1146]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
I'm getting the same error as Gio.
I am getting this error as well, initially I thought is a problem with my PC. I will try again in a few minutes.