Microsoft (Office) vs Google (Drive)

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge
Which platform do you prefer for your documents, spreadsheets and presentations?

I use to use Google Docs quite heavily in my old job, but since have moved back over to Microsoft Office which I think is a lot more feature rich - even the online versions.

Which is your favourite?

Talk Mental Health

Presido

New Arrival
Mar 12, 2021
FP$
Which platform do you prefer for your documents, spreadsheets and presentations?

I use to use Google Docs quite heavily in my old job, but since have moved back over to Microsoft Office which I think is a lot more feature rich - even the online versions.

Which is your favourite?
My most preferred platform is google drive, I think it is more convenient to use than the microsoft

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Microsoft Office is far better than Google's equivalent service. Word, Excel and PowerPoint are more powerful than Google Docs and sheets. Google docs are not even close to what Excel offers. Google the company runs on Google Docs, it's absolutely a substitute and a good one at that. There is a reason Microsoft is putting a ton of effort into their O365 web apps for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.

On the side-note Excel on your resume could help you land in many jobs.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
I use Microsoft Office Word. I have 26 files I organize things with. I'm honestly not as impressed with Word as I used to be. Tend to have more bugs & their customer support is lacking. But flipside, it's all I know. If I keep having problems, I may look into alternatives. We just bought this computer with the new Word 9 months ago.